Tuesday, January 10, 2006

If I plug my phone into my box, does that mean I have only one phone I can answer?

There are two ways to get around this. The first one takes a little doing. You take the phone line from the back of your voip box and plug it directly into the wall jack. You then go outside to the box coming in from the phone company and disconnect their line coming in. Then just like that all your jacks are now ready for VoIP service.

The second answer is a little easier. You get
expandable cordless phones. Only the base phone needs to be plugged into a jack. The rest need only an outlet and satellite the phone service off the base phone. This is a great and easy way to expand your phones to anywhere in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home